MSK US Specialists
With Coverage Across
MSK Ultrasound and Ultrasound Guided Injections can truly be a practice builder. Patients love to see the dynamic ultrasound images and you will appreciate the additional revenue stream and diagnostic information it provides. Ultrasound Guided Injections may improve your outcomes and the patients can see on the screen the needle being directed to the exact location. See the Indicationsand Reimbursementspages.
Clinical Benefits of MSK Ultrasound
- Same day diagnosis
- Moves patients to treatment phase faster
- Increases interactive nature of the examination
- The dynamic, real-time nature of sonography requires personal interaction with the patient, often resulting in a more directed examination, specific for each individual.
- Better Visualization
- See the needle and the injectate in precise location
- Visualize blood vessels and nerves before advancing needle
- Many Applications
- Tendons, Ligaments, Bone Surface, Nerves, Bursa, Synovium, Cartilage, Foreign Bodies, ect.
- Interventional Procedures
- Ultrasound can be used to guide needles for biopsy, aspiration, injections and dry needling
Proven clinical benefits for MSK Ultrasound
- High treatment compliance rate
- No wait for imaging results
- Patients in pain get treated faster
- Enhanced patient perception
- Affordable technology exists
MSK US Practice Benefits
By Shalmali Pal - AuntMinnie.com staff writer, September 29, 2006
Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, MSK Ultrasound shows full spectrum of shoulder injuries!