Mindray M5 Hand-Carried Color Doppler
Portable Ultrasound Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Good things come in small packages. The launch of Mindray’s new laptop-sized ultrasound systems will offer users worldwide a new generation of full-function, hand-carried ultrasound system. Ever since its foundation, Mindray has been making every effort to promote innovations in medical technology. In the field of ultrasound systems, our customer-oriented developments in technology have resulted in a family of versatile ultrasound products with extraordinary performance, designed to suit a broad range of clinical applications.
- Weighing approximately 6kg and delivering a full range of functionality while providing solid diagnostic confidence
- Brilliant color imaging capability and excellent 2D performance, with impressive THI (tissue harmonic imaging) for better contrast and spatial resolution
- Image homogenization fills the whole field of view up to a depth of 30cm Complete imaging modes: B, M, PW, HPRF, CW, Color, Power and DirPower
- iScape™ View (panoramic imaging) and trapezoidal imaging allow a wider field of view for better diagnosis
- iBeam™ function, a spatial compounding imaging technology, increases spatial resolution without any compromise in frame rate, thus collecting more useful information to generate higher quality images
- iClear™ adaptive speckle suppression imaging helps to visualize more tissue subtleties to improve diagnostic confidence.
- iZoom™ automatically expands the image to full-screen. Ease of OperationHome-based layout and screen display for synchronous navigation Quickly optimize the image quality with one-button
- iTouch™ (intelligent image optimization), for enhanced whole-field grayscale and uniformity IP (image processing) for balanced parameter groups
- Soft keys for easy parameter adjustment and measurement Active screen parameter adjustment.
- Uniquely, with its small size, M5 is easy to transport, expanding its applications to more areas, such as ambulances, gymnasiums and operating theatres, as well as in the field.
- Benefiting from a fast boot-up, rechargeable batteries, and light-weight multi-frequency transducers, M5 is ready for scanning wherever and whenever necessary.
- Easy storage, fast review and efficient management of patient data can be achieved with the intelligent information management platform iStation™.
- With a storage capacity of 160G HDD, M5's short-cut and user-defined keys support off-line analysis of both data and images.
- Moreover, the M5 system integrates seamless network and plug-and-play connectivity, including DICOM, USB ports, DVD-R/W, DVD recorder and more.